вторник, 30 ноября 2010 г.

Russian pop

As for Russian pop, there are a lot of bands and singers. In my humble opinion, most of them are sucks. :) Anyway, I will show you some songs, which are quite good and very famous.

And I want to mention, that some of these singers are not popular now, but they were. You can't watch theis music video, because it's already old-fashioned.

I would like to start with my favourite band (it was in my childhood ;) ) - t.A.T.u
I suppose, it's the most well-known Russian band. You all have listened to their songs. But have you listened to their songs in Russian? If not, you have a chance to listen to it now.



Я сошла с умаааааааа. :))) I still know all their songs.

Ok, what next? I'm afraid, that it's singer with strange name Maksim. She is a girl, but she has male name. I don't like her at all, but she is very popular in Russia, so I have to write about her.
I even dont want to show you the translation of this song, because it's too girly and naïve. :)

Maksim - I'll become a wind




Dima Bilan. I'm sure you've heard about him. He is the real star and the sexiest guy in Russia. :))



Now I'm going to tell about old-fashioned russian pop. :) The band Руки Вверх (Ruki Vverh) was extremely popular in Russia in 90s. I loved them like every girl of my age. Here you can see the music video of one of their song - Alyoshka.



Other old-fashioned band is Гости из будущего. They are awesome! Many people love theis songs even now. Becuase it's so emotional. You should listen at least this song - "Почему ты, почему навсегда" (Why you? Why forever?)



Почему ты, почему навсегда.... I remember when I was a teenager, I was often singing this song.

In the end, I want to show you the music video of the singer who was the dream of every girl in 90s. :)

Andrey Gubin - Liza

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий